- Grill with Rotisserie attachment (I used a Weber Summit with an infrared rotisserie burner. Here is the current version of my grill.)
- Aluminum foil drip pan (9″x12″, or whatever fits your grill)
- Instant Read Thermometer (not absolutely necessary, but highly recommended.)
- One Top Sirloin Cap Roast (Picanha), with fat cap left on – you want 1 to 1 1/2 inches of fat
- 1 more ingredients.....
Slow-cooked Rib Eye Topped with Spicy Harissa Carrots
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- One 2-inch-thick bone-in rib eye, at room temperature
- Salt and pepper
- Equipment: 1 heavy-bottomed and ideally well-seasoned cast iron pan
- 6 more ingredients.....
Ribeye Kebabs with Yogurt Sauce
- 1 head garlic, divided
- 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried mint (NOT fresh)
- 9 more ingredients.....
Coffee-rubbed Ribeye Roast
- 1 boneless ribeye roast (about 5 pounds)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole organic coffee beans
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 more ingredients.....
Grilled Ribeye with Soy Butter Glaze
- 1 thick-cut rib-eye steak
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 jalapenos, seeded
- 1/2 cup sherry vinegar
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 5 more ingredients.....
Sous Vide Gigantic Grass Fed Cowboy Chops (bone-in Rib Eye)
- 2 grass fed, bone-in rib eye steaks (approximately 2 pounds each)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Tabil seasoning (or insert your favorite dry rub)
Sous Vide Boneless Ribeye Roast
- Author: Mike Vrobel
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 10 minutes
- 14 more ingredients.....
Rotisserie Ribeye Roast with Herb Crust
- Grill with the rotisserie attachment (I love my Weber Summit 6-Burner grill)
- Butchers Twine
- Gloves (I use welding gloves)
- Instant Read Thermometer (I love my Thermapen – it is so choice – but the ThermoPop will get the job done for less, if you need to save your pennies.)
- 15 more ingredients.....
Sear-roasted Rib-eye with Creamed Chard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1-1/2-inch-thick boneless rib-eye steaks (about 2 lb. total), each cut into two equal pieces and patted dry
- 2-1/2 Tbs. olive oil
- 7 more ingredients.....
Cedar Plank Grilled Ribeye with Peppers and Onions
- Cedar grilling plank (3/8“ by 5” by 15″ or so)
- Grill (I love my Weber Kettle)
- Probe Thermometer (not absolutely necessary, but much easier with it.)
- 2 (1 1/2 inch thick) bone in ribeye steaks
- 9 more ingredients.....
Rosemary-rubbed Rib-eye with Charred Red Onions
- 2 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 more ingredients.....