Carbide Tip Turning Tools


303 stainless, ground, drilled and tapped to take replacement tips I get from woodcraft. They have two rear handles, the increasing slope at the top I use when holding the handle in place under my arm, the ball at the tip is a reverse hand hold wh...


Avatar placeholder