Ramadan Recipes- Snacks for Ramadan or Iftar
Ramadan Sweets and Desserts – Iftar Desserts
Ramadan Soups- Iftar Soups
Ramadan Recipes – Entrees for Ramadan or Iftar
10 Healthy Smoothies for Ramadan or Iftar
Stocking Up for Ramadan-halaals
Things to do for a Remarkable Ramadan
My Favorite Ramadans
Ramadan 2011- شهر رمضان ٢٠١١
- Recipe for Lentil Soup:
- -1 cup red lentils-washed and drained
- -Cut up the following vegetables into big pieces:
- 2 onions- 2 potatoes- Few carrots- Optional, you may use a small bunch of spinach or few pieces of tomatoes. You may modify these recipes to your liking by using different kinds of lentils or adding more vegetables to the soup.
- 2 more ingredients.....
Ramadan Recipe: Keema/minced Lamb Filling for Samosas, Spring Rolls, Parathas Etc
- 1.2 kg minced meat
- oil (as needed)
- 1 large onion, chopped finely
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 7 more ingredients.....
Ramadan Recipe: Hot Cumin Spiced Potato Filling for Samosas, Spring Rolls, Parathas, Etc.
- 1.3 kg potatoes
- 2 medium onions
- 0.5 head garlic
- 2 inch ginger
- 10 more ingredients.....
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Rooh Afza syrup (Hamdard brand)
- 4 more ingredients.....