Daughters Big Girl Headboard
- heat treated pallets, saw, wood glue, 1 1/4 nails, 4 inch bolts and nuts, , 1 5/8 screws, drill and
- two cabinet doors from a old cotton mill cabinet
- little bit of white chalk paint
Mel’s Christmas Present
- walnut and maple
- cut, glue, clamp, plane, and sand sand and sand some more. I start with 80 grit and work my way thro
Plywood Christmas Tree
Made with my daughter after work this morning.
- Plywood and screws
- 2 x 4s
- Plates to hold the boards together tight
- Washers to level it out
Christmas gifts for my daughter and son.
Christmas present to me was a pen kit.
I Bought a Christmas Ham... and Had Nothing to Cut It On!
Hand Carved Christmas Ornament
- Burn Pen
- Handheld Torch
- 2 more materials......