Mothers Day Planter
A planter made out of a pine sleeper
- Pine sleeper
- 1x1 pine edging
- Plant liner
- Power drill
- 3 更多资料......
- 1,80 m de poteau en sapin
- Quelques planches
- Ponceuse (ou papier de verre)
- Scie egoïne
- 2 更多资料......
- 1x4 pine and 1x6 pine (small piece), screws, stain (i used Minwax)
- Table saw, circular saw will work. Even a hand saw, except for the dadoes.
- Router with Roman Ogee bit
- Something to apply stain. I prefer shop rags.
- 1 更多资料......
Wenge, Basswood, Padauk cutting board
- The wood I used is wenge (the dark wood), basswood (the light colored wood), and Padauk (the red wood.)
- Glue. I used Titebond type III because its waterproof.
- Sealant. I used Butcher Block Conditioner. Its available at Woodcraft or on Amazon, and I'm sure more places.
- Tools. I used a table saw, planer, router and router table, and sand paper.
Pizza Peel and Slicer
- Wood of your choice. For the pizza slicer, a lathe and the hardware kit from Rockler. For the peel, a table saw, thickness planer, glue, router with roundover bit, and drill.
Traditional American Paddle
- 5' white oak, 1" thick
Saw Table Extension
- 7 96" 2X4's and a sheet of plywood 4 4" tall. Heavy-duty locking casters, wood glue and bunch of 8X2 1/2" screws (interior graded)
Tartaruga in legno di ginepro "porta incenso"
- Un pezzo di ginepro, raspe, carta vetrata
Bison in Oklahoma
Staggered Cutting Board
- Titebond 2
- Table saw
- 2 更多资料......
- Any timber that you have around the workshop. I prefer to use the harder woods as it last longer
State Shaped Coffee Table
NORTH CAROLINA, STATE SHAPED COFFEE TABLE
- Chop Saw, Table Saw, Jig Saw, Band Saw. Used to cut stock to length an shape
- Dremel and Router, I use a 3/4 " round over bit in the Router an, a 3/8" drum sander in Dremel
- Pocket screw jig, used to attach base rails to legs & base to top
- Thickness Planer, used so all stock is equal and easy to sand.
- 7 更多资料......