Butcher Block Sewing Treadle
- Sewing Treadle Base
- 3 Untreated 12' 2x4 (Regular)
- 1 Untreated 8' 2x4 (Red Oak)
- Electric Hand Planer
- 4 more materials...
Doll Pendulum Cradle
Made from a discarded maple tabletop
- A salvaged maple tabletop
- 1 more materials......
Pizza Peel and Slicer
- Wood of your choice. For the pizza slicer, a lathe and the hardware kit from Rockler. For the peel, a table saw, thickness planer, glue, router with roundover bit, and drill.
Wenge, Basswood, Padauk cutting board
- The wood I used is wenge (the dark wood), basswood (the light colored wood), and Padauk (the red wood.)
- Glue. I used Titebond type III because its waterproof.
- Sealant. I used Butcher Block Conditioner. Its available at Woodcraft or on Amazon, and I'm sure more places.
- Tools. I used a table saw, planer, router and router table, and sand paper.