- Chip board... Pine rails...
- Supawood.... vynal printed stickers
- Supawood... mirrors... hammertone spray paint
Matchstick Soprano Ukulele (progression)
- 4 sheets of 4x8 bead board
- 6 sheets MDF
- 4 - 8' 2x6 lumber (for building sub frame)
- 5 oak 16"x22" cabinet doors
- 3 meer materialen ......
2' tall Jenga Set
- 2x4x10s or 2x4x12s
Window Seat Bookcase
- I used pine boards. 1x6 and 1x10s and edge glued pine (hobby board) for the final top. 1x20x96.
Great gift for wife, girlfriend or mother!
- Finish of your choosing
- I used a piece of edge glued oak that i came across. It measures 1x6x3.
- Small screw in hooks
- 3 inch L brackets
Lattice From Lathe
- Bundle of lathe