Rebuilt Shoe Storage
old shoe rack rebuilt
- brad nails, screws, stain and paint of your choice, lumber
Rustic Pine Chest
My First Project, Storage Chest
- I built this with reclaimed pine from an old fence we took down.
- 3/4 inch plywood
Over Built Cedar Chest
Over sized hope chest/storage chest
- 10 square feet of reclaimed lumber...I was fortunate to get a hold of some wormy chestnut.
- Enough 2x4s to build desired dimensions mine was 48"x24"x24"
- 2 = 1/2x3 pine 2 = 1/2x4 pine finished boards
- 1 box of cedar lining tung and groove...27.00 @ Lowes covers 15 sq. ft.
- 2 more materials......
Not sure what to call this.. a flat tool..shelf?
- brad nailer
File Tool Storage
- Scrap Wood