- I also added a lower shelf for storage
- Two sheets of half inch plywoo...
- I used Bon-do to fill the gaps...
- 1 more materials......
Dog Bowl Stand
- scrap plywood, scrap wood for trim, stain of your choice, spray poly, dog bowls, dog (optional)
Water Damaged Mdf Bookcase
- Two 105x20cm pieces of MDF for the sides
- Five 20x45cm pieces of MDF for the shelves
Window Seat Bookcase
- I used pine boards. 1x6 and 1x10s and edge glued pine (hobby board) for the final top. 1x20x96.
Bookcase i Just Finished Up
Painted Maple bookcase
- Maple Hardwood
- Maple veneer plywood
Basket Organizer Shelf
- Kregg Screws
- Choice of paint/finish
Floating Shelf with Hidden Compartment
- pallets, screws, toggle screws, finishing nails, 2x4, walnut gel stain, satin clear gloss, drawer sliders, push magnet kit, sander, screw gun
Simple Hockey Trophy Wall Shelf
for my nephew
- Birch cut offs
The perfect use for a unique piece of cherry.
- 2" x 12" x 76" cherry slab
- 1" x 12" x 76" bookmatched piece
- (2) 2" x 1" x 12" pieces for the legs
- urethane, India ink
- 2 more materials......
Great gift for wife, girlfriend or mother!
- Finish of your choosing
- I used a piece of edge glued oak that i came across. It measures 1x6x3.
- Small screw in hooks
- 3 inch L brackets