Coffee Table Made From Reclaimed Lumber
- Enough old lumber to build a table
- Pocket screws
Rustic/modern Style Coffee Table
maple and pine wood
- maple wood, pine wood, wood glue, 2 1/2" screws and 1 5/8" screws, dowels, power drill, tenon saw, miter saw, clamps, level, speed square, measuring tape, pencil, dark walnut stain, clear gloss polyurethane,
Fire Pit Coffee Table with Matching Bench
coffee table/matching bench
- 4x4 lumber
- miter saw
- 20 more materials......
- nails, screws, screw/drill bit, saw
2 Tone Coffee Table
- brad nailer, miter saw, hand saw, plainer, wood glue, dowels, LED lights (from Amazon), bolts
Live Edge Black Walnut Coffee Table
- wood slab
- orbital sander
- danish oil
- 2 more materials......
Whitewash Coffee Table
- 4 4x4s at whatever your preferred height. 4 2x6s with 45 degree cuts on both ends(your preferred length), 5 2x6s to fit the center of your tabletop. 7 2x4s for the shelf with 2 2x4s for the frame of the shelf. kreg jig for the screw holes
- Crate and 1x4's cut at 45° angles for chevron pattern and dock cletes.
Pallet Coffee Table
Oak and Barn Wood Coffee Table
- Barn wood
- Hairpin legs
Compass Coffee Table
- Barn wood
- 1 more materials......