- Sapele, pocket screws, finish
Pallet Wood Computer Desk
- I use only reclaimed wood.
- Old reclaimed barn wood.
- 1x4 Mohogany, red and white for legs and edge.
- 2-1/2" wood screws
- Decorative angle brackets for legs
- 5 more materials......
Made for a friend, needed a quick project.
- Reclaimed poplar
- hammer, nails, screws, saw, wood gloss, wood glue, sand paper, pallets, aspen wood, level
- pallets, 2 1/2 inch screws, 4 inch bolts, , 2x4s, paint, saw, drill gun,
Ash & Maple End Table
- Kreg jig
- 3 more materials......
Michigan End Table
- 7-16" 2x4, 2-19" 2x4, 4-22 1/2" 2x4
- 4-6 1/2" scrap wood for support
- 2" screws and 1 1/4" screws
- cut out of your state
Nightstand, end table one or the other.
- pallet wood
- nails, screws, screw/drill bit, saw
2 Tone Coffee Table
- brad nailer, miter saw, hand saw, plainer, wood glue, dowels, LED lights (from Amazon), bolts
Rustic/modern Style Coffee Table
maple and pine wood
- maple wood, pine wood, wood glue, 2 1/2" screws and 1 5/8" screws, dowels, power drill, tenon saw, miter saw, clamps, level, speed square, measuring tape, pencil, dark walnut stain, clear gloss polyurethane,