1 Minute Sponge Cake Dessert
- 6 Sponge Cakes
- 2 cups Whipped Cream
- 1 cup fresh Blueberries or Raspberries
Lemon Sponge Valentine Cake
- CAKE TOPPER
- 10 pieces red Candy Melt
- 1 teaspoon canola oil (if melted candy is too thick to pipe)
- LEMON SPONGE CAKE
- 15 more ingredients.....
- 15-3/4 oz. (3-1/2 cups) soft southern wheat flour, such as White Lily, or half (by weight) cake flour and half all-purpose flour; more as needed
- 1 Tbs. baking powder
- 5 oz. (10 Tbs.) unsalted butter, cubed and chilled
- 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 cups buttermilk, at room temperature
Steamed Sponge Cake (soy Zing Dan Gow)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 large egg white
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 more ingredients.....
Simple Strawberry Sponge Cake
- 4 eggs
- 12.5 ounces sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3.5 ounces milk
- 7 more ingredients.....
- MALTS 5 lb. (2.3 kg) Birch smoked pale malt 1.5 lb. (680 g) Munich malt 1.5 lb. (680 g) pale malt HOPS 3/4 oz. (21 g) Northern Brewer, 8% a.a. @ 60 min (6 HBU/168 MBU) 1 oz. (28 g) German Hallertauer Mittelfrüh, 4% a.a. @ 15 min (4 HBU/112 MBU) ADDITIONAL ITEMS 6 10–12 in. (25–30 cm) boughs/branches of juniper for brewing water (the ones I used were laden with green berries). Juniper is not cedar. The needles on these branches were very thorn-like and difficult to handle without gloves. 4 10–12 in. (25–30 cm) boughs/branches of juniper for base water and lautering 1/4 tsp. (1 g) powdered Irish moss 3/4 cup (175 mL) corn sugar (priming bottles) or 0.33 cups (80 mL) corn sugar for kegging YEAST 1 cm2 (0.16 in.2) fresh compressed “cake” yeast. Of course you may use lager or ale yeast, but keep in mind this recipe attempts to be true to style.
Sponge Cake From Ovar
- 5 eggs
- 13 yolks
- 1 pinch salt
- 120 grams plain flour
One-bowl Victoria Sponge Cake
- SPONGE CAKE
- 200 grams granulated sugar
- 200 grams unsalted butter, softened
- 4 large eggs, room temperature, beaten
- 13 more ingredients.....
Rocky Mountain Sunrise Float
- 1/2 cup Gluten-Free Tropical Orange GoodBelly
- 1/2 cup Sparkling Water
- 1 teaspoon Elderberry Syrup
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Ice Cream (We used So Delicious Dairy-Free Vanilla Bean Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert)
Master of Disguise Sponge Cake
- 3/4 cup all-purpose unbleached flour, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 5 more ingredients.....
Chocolate Sponge Cake with Hazlenut Creme
- 1 cup dehydrated raw oat flour (made from oat groats)
- 1 cup raw coconut flour
- 5 dates (blended in vitamix with a little water)
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- 10 more ingredients.....
Red Raspberry Shortcakes (on Spicy Provençal Biscuits)
- 1 cup toasted, coarsely chopped hazelnuts
- 2 cups White Lily or other soft winter wheat flour (or use 1 cup cake flour with 1 cup all-purpose unbleached flour)
- 1 tablespoon Rumfords baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 7 more ingredients.....