Oak and Barn Wood Coffee Table
- Barn wood
- Hairpin legs
State Shaped Coffee Table
NORTH CAROLINA, STATE SHAPED COFFEE TABLE
- Chop Saw, Table Saw, Jig Saw, Band Saw. Used to cut stock to length an shape
- Dremel and Router, I use a 3/4 " round over bit in the Router an, a 3/8" drum sander in Dremel
- Pocket screw jig, used to attach base rails to legs & base to top
- Thickness Planer, used so all stock is equal and easy to sand.
- 7 more materials......
Walnut Slab Coffee Table
Distressed Coffee Table
- 1x6 yellow pine wood cut at 17", 22 1/2", and 48"
- table saw
- miter saw
- 1 1/4 wood screws
- 5 more materials......
- 2x4 and 1x4 pine
- pallet wood, 1x8 board, screws and stain