Whitewash Coffee Table
- 4 4x4s at whatever your preferred height. 4 2x6s with 45 degree cuts on both ends(your preferred length), 5 2x6s to fit the center of your tabletop. 7 2x4s for the shelf with 2 2x4s for the frame of the shelf. kreg jig for the screw holes
- nails, screws, screw/drill bit, saw
Rustic/modern Style Coffee Table
maple and pine wood
- maple wood, pine wood, wood glue, 2 1/2" screws and 1 5/8" screws, dowels, power drill, tenon saw, miter saw, clamps, level, speed square, measuring tape, pencil, dark walnut stain, clear gloss polyurethane,
2 Tone Coffee Table
- brad nailer, miter saw, hand saw, plainer, wood glue, dowels, LED lights (from Amazon), bolts
Fire Pit Coffee Table with Matching Bench
coffee table/matching bench
- 4x4 lumber
- miter saw
- 20 more materials......
Coffee Table Made From Reclaimed Lumber
- Enough old lumber to build a table
- Pocket screws
Live Edge Black Walnut Coffee Table
- wood slab
- orbital sander
- danish oil
- 2 more materials......
Raised Dog Bed
Espresso Dog Bed
- Table saw
- Circular saw
- Kreg Pocket Hole Jig
- 7 more materials......
Mason Jar Organizer
- 1 - 3/8" X4" X 24" piece if wood
- 5 - 2 1/8" to 3" #40 stainless steel clamps
- 5 - 3/8" screws
- 1/8 cup instant coffee
- 5 more materials......
Bay Laurel Coffee Table
- Live edge wood
- Crate and 1x4's cut at 45° angles for chevron pattern and dock cletes.