Whitewash Coffee Table
- 4 4x4s at whatever your preferred height. 4 2x6s with 45 degree cuts on both ends(your preferred length), 5 2x6s to fit the center of your tabletop. 7 2x4s for the shelf with 2 2x4s for the frame of the shelf. kreg jig for the screw holes
2 Tone Coffee Table
- brad nailer, miter saw, hand saw, plainer, wood glue, dowels, LED lights (from Amazon), bolts
Rustic/modern Style Coffee Table
maple and pine wood
- maple wood, pine wood, wood glue, 2 1/2" screws and 1 5/8" screws, dowels, power drill, tenon saw, miter saw, clamps, level, speed square, measuring tape, pencil, dark walnut stain, clear gloss polyurethane,
Coffee Table Made From Reclaimed Lumber
- Enough old lumber to build a table
- Pocket screws
- nails, screws, screw/drill bit, saw
Fire Pit Coffee Table with Matching Bench
coffee table/matching bench
- 4x4 lumber
- miter saw
- 20 more materials......
Live Edge Black Walnut Coffee Table
- wood slab
- orbital sander
- danish oil
- 2 more materials......
State Shaped Coffee Table
NORTH CAROLINA, STATE SHAPED COFFEE TABLE
- 3- 2x6x10' Cedar, makes a nice thick table top and, Shaker styl...
- Chop Saw, Table Saw, Jig Saw, Band Saw. Used to cut stock to le...
- Dremel and Router, I use a 3/4...
- Pocket screw jig, used to atta...
- 7 more materials...
Compass Coffee Table
- Barn wood
- 1 more materials......
Herringbone Barnwood Coffee Table
Oak and Barn Wood Coffee Table
Page 1 out of 22