Whitewash Coffee Table
- 4 4x4s at whatever your preferred height. 4 2x6s with 45 degree cuts on both ends(your preferred length), 5 2x6s to fit the center of your tabletop. 7 2x4s for the shelf with 2 2x4s for the frame of the shelf. kreg jig for the screw holes
Farmhouse X Base Table with Planter
- 2x4s, 2x6s, if you want to build this, I’ll give you the specifications!
- Wood, Glue, etc
Tablesaw Cross Cut Sled
- Plywood, Wood, Screws Glue, etc.
Large Wooden Boxes
- Plywood, Screws, Glue, etc.
Us Flag Concealment Case
A Place For Your Hidden Treasures
- Cedar boards cut to 1.5” at a thickness of 3/4”
- Pine boards cut to 1.5” at a thickness of 3/4”
- Hickory plank large enough to create the starred area
- 2’x4’ sheet of 1/4” plywood (2)
- 5 more materials......
- 10 2ft long pieces of decking and 4 1ft long 4x4
Dog Bowl Stand
Beginner First Time Dog Bowl Stand
- 2’ x 4’ plywood, two 1” x 4” x 8’ boards, one 2” x 4” x 6’
- skill saw, jig saw, kreg pocket hole mini jig, clamps, wood glue stain and polyurethane
- two cabinet doors from a old cotton mill cabinet
- little bit of white chalk paint
Mountain shelf and airbrushed Colorado flag
- 1x2 8 footers x2
- glue and screws
- airbrush painting
- mitor saw
- 2 more materials......
- 1/2 sheet of plywood
- 2 2x4x8
- 2 inch wood screws
- 6 90 degree shelving brackets
- 1 more materials......