Raised "bed" and Bench
- Railway Sleepers
- Galvanised Heavy Duty Brackets
Easy College Loft Bed Project for Child
- spruce timber
- pan bolt
- chipboard cutting machine
- 6mm wood screw
- 1 more materials......
Solid Pine Stool
Pine stool made out of scrap and a unused shelf
- Pine (enough to make a 400mm x 300mm rectangle)
- Pine (2x2 Posts, 370mm in length x4)
- Pine (2x1 pieces, 150mm in length x4, 270mm in length x2)
- Wood glue
- 7 more materials......
2 Person Bed
Flat Utility Weightlifting Bench
Wooden weightliftin bench, but can be just a bench
- Oak planks
- 4x1 lengths of pine
- Saw (any)
- Set square
- 3 more materials......
- 2 pallets
Flip Top Workbench
- cabinet. 3/4" plywood. metal pipe. pins to lock in place. 2x4
Bookcase i Just Finished Up
Painted Maple bookcase
- Maple Hardwood
- Maple veneer plywood
Water Damaged Mdf Bookcase
- Two 105x20cm pieces of MDF for the sides
- Five 20x45cm pieces of MDF for the shelves
Window Seat Bookcase
- I used pine boards. 1x6 and 1x10s and edge glued pine (hobby board) for the final top. 1x20x96.
The perfect use for a unique piece of cherry.
- 2" x 12" x 76" cherry slab
- 1" x 12" x 76" bookmatched piece
- (2) 2" x 1" x 12" pieces for the legs
- urethane, India ink
- 2 more materials......
Floating Shelf with Hidden Compartment
- pallets, screws, toggle screws, finishing nails, 2x4, walnut gel stain, satin clear gloss, drawer sliders, push magnet kit, sander, screw gun