Made from reclaimed wood
- wood from an old fence
- plywood sheet for the top
Repurpose for a Purpose Kitchen Prep Cart
Originally this was a headboard and footboard.
- 1 old Mission style Headboard made of oak found at the local Habit ReStore.
- Cork Screw, for the drawer pull
- Screws, (maybe a few loose screws)
- Table Saw
- 5 more materials......
Reclaimed Wood Kitchen Island
Custom Kitchen Island with Butcher Block Top
First comes the top...
- 150 ft of 3/4 in hardwood face boards
- 1 gallon Titebond 3 wood glue
- 27000 clamps, ranging from 12 inch to 48 inch
- Block and surface planers, varying grits off sandpaper
- 2 more materials......
Kitchen Island/table Top
Beetle killed Ponderosa Pine table/island top
- Wood of choice
- Dowels or wood joining method of choice
- 2 part bartop epoxy (lots and lots needed)
Another Coat Rack Made From Recycled Kitchen Cabinet Doors
Recycled kitchen cabinet doors take 2
- Use 2 cabinet doors joined at the middle with pocket screws
- Pocket screws
- Coat hooks / wood pegs
- Keyhole hangers
- 1 more materials......
Custom Hickory Kitchen Counter Tops
- 3/4" Plywood
- Titebond Wood Glue
- 16 Gauge Finish Nails