Made from random scraps
- scraps and cutoffs
Flip Top Workbench
- cabinet. 3/4" plywood. metal pipe. pins to lock in place. 2x4
4x8 Cabinet MDF on 4 double door lower cabinets
- 4' x 8' Sheet of 3/4" Cabinet grade MDF
- 4 Repurposed lower cabinets
- 8 - 10 Casters
- Ebony stain
- Pilgrim stain
K's Cherry Top Woodworkers Workbench
- 1X4X8 Cherry lumber ct determined by tabletop size
- 7ct 2X4
- Pocket hole jig with screws
- 2 1/2" screws
- 18 more materials......
- Two sheets of half inch plywood. Eight 2x4’s and three 1by 4’s
- I used Bon-do to fill the gaps and corners
- I also added a lower shelf for storage
- 4 4x4s 6 2x4s and 1 sheet of half inch oak plywood
- 3/4" plywood
- wood, kreg jig, glue and inspiration.
Folds up out of the way stores inside itself.
- 8 pieces of 1 x 4 32 1/2
- 8 pieces of 1 x 4 15"
- piece of mdf 34 x 23 1/2
- 2 2" Hinges
I made my old piano into my workbench
- a good drill to remove a million flat head screws
- Small bar or prying device for older, swolllen wood
- Tip, look up the make and model to see if the soundboard is solid brass. If so take to recyclers $$
- 1 more materials......