My First Adirondack Chair
Take A Seat
- wood, glue, nails, jigsaw and imagination.
Queen Size Bed
Slats were added once in daughters bedroom
- 6 8' 2x12's
- 6 6' 2x8's
- propane torch
- 2" screws
- wood, kreg jig, glue and inspiration.
Raised "bed" and Bench
- Railway Sleepers
- Galvanised Heavy Duty Brackets
Bed frame that matches my other furniture
- bed frame corner kit
- wood of choice
- tongue and groove bit
- 2 router tables
- 2 more materials...
Window Seat Bookcase
- I used pine boards. 1x6 and 1x10s and edge glued pine (hobby board) for the final top. 1x20x96.
Water Damaged Mdf Bookcase
- Two 105x20cm pieces of MDF for the sides
- Five 20x45cm pieces of MDF for the shelves
Bookcase i Just Finished Up
Painted Maple bookcase
- Maple Hardwood
- Maple veneer plywood
Floating Shelf with Hidden Compartment
- pallets, screws, toggle screws, finishing nails, 2x4, walnut gel stain, satin clear gloss, drawer sliders, push magnet kit, sander, screw gun
Simple Hockey Trophy Wall Shelf
for my nephew
- Birch cut offs
Great gift for wife, girlfriend or mother!
- Finish of your choosing
- I used a piece of edge glued oak that i came across. It measures 1x6x3.
- Small screw in hooks
- 3 inch L brackets