- Old reclaimed barn wood.
- 1x4 Mohogany, red and white for legs and edge.
- 2-1/2" wood screws
- Decorative angle brackets for legs
- 5 more materials......
- 3 - 2x3 from your local store some 11/4 kreg screws, drill, saw.
3'x8' bench to hold sanders and saws
- 14x 2x4s Pine
- 2x 3'x8'x3/4" Plywood
- Wood Glue
- Screws or Nails (Optional)
Farmhouse X Base Table with Planter
- 2x4s, 2x6s, if you want to build this, I’ll give you the specifications!
3' X 2' Butcher Block
- Walnut board
- Stranahans whiskey!
Homemade Wedding Ring Box
3 1/2" W x 6" H
- Oak or other hardwood of your choice. The sides of mine (4 pieces) are made using 1/2" stock and the top and bottoms are 1/4" stock, brass hinges, table or miter saw, sander, wood glue, clamps
Indoor Dog Kennel
3x5 indoor separated dog kennel
- Use 2x4 for framing, x6 for top, 1/2" rebar, slide locks and door hinges
4x8 table with a beetle kill top
- wood of your choice
- 4 more materials......
4x8 Cabinet MDF on 4 double door lower cabinets
- 4' x 8' Sheet of 3/4" Cabinet grade MDF
- 4 Repurposed lower cabinets
- 8 - 10 Casters
1x4 Planter Box
- finish nails
- block plain
- 7 more materials......
8' "x" Base Farmhouse Table
Woodworking on a dime.
- 4x4 pine
- 5/16(4") Lag bolts (go ahead and get the box)
White Oak Stool
14"w X 20"l X 18"h
- 3/4" x 1 1/2" white oak for legs and supports
- 1 1/2" thick white oak for seat