Cedar with Dark Oak Stain
- Cedar dark oak stain
- One pallet wood sheet
- Saw, Belt sander and orbital sander,wood paid.
- 4 4x4s 6 2x4s and 1 sheet of half inch oak plywood
Porch Built for a Friend at Work.
- Treated wood.
Simple Chicken Coop
- Sheet of plywood, scrap lumber, hinges, a latch, and chicken wire.
Dining Room Table
- Wood of your choice. Options are limitless.
Antique Looking Mantel
Red Oak Mantel
- You will need the desired wood. In this case red oak.
- Mirror (12" x 62")
- Hi-temp construction adhesive
- 2 more materials......
Contrasting Pen Holder
- Mahogany about 3/4"x6"x3" two pieces
- White oak 3/4"x6"x3 2 pieces
- Wood glue
- Drill press with 2" forstner bit
Homemade Wedding Ring Box
3 1/2" W x 6" H
- Oak or other hardwood of your choice. The sides of mine (4 pieces) are made using 1/2" stock and the top and bottoms are 1/4" stock, brass hinges, table or miter saw, sander, wood glue, clamps
- 2x12" pine lumber, 6' est.
- 2 1/2" wood screws 12
Walnut and Cedar watch Display Idea
- you will need some Walnut and some Cedar for the accent colour, but any other light coloured wood do
Ash and Walnut Jewellery Box
Old Design, Fantastic Gift
- Hand Plane
- Biscuit Joiner (not necessary)
- 4 more materials......