Michigan End Table
- 7-16" 2x4, 2-19" 2x4, 4-22 1/2" 2x4
- 4-6 1/2" scrap wood for support
- 2" screws and 1 1/4" screws
- cut out of your state
Rustic/modern Style Coffee Table
maple and pine wood
- maple wood, pine wood, wood glue, 2 1/2" screws and 1 5/8" screws, dowels, power drill, tenon saw, miter saw, clamps, level, speed square, measuring tape, pencil, dark walnut stain, clear gloss polyurethane,
Live Edge End Table
- Pecan slab.
- Pine barn wood.
- Resin with pigments.
- Water based polyurethane finish.
State Shaped Coffee Table
NORTH CAROLINA, STATE SHAPED COFFEE TABLE
- Chop Saw, Table Saw, Jig Saw, Band Saw. Used to cut stock to length an shape
- Dremel and Router, I use a 3/4 " round over bit in the Router an, a 3/8" drum sander in Dremel
- Pocket screw jig, used to attach base rails to legs & base to top
- Thickness Planer, used so all stock is equal and easy to sand.
- 7 more materials......
Farmhouse X Base Table with Planter
- 2x4s, 2x6s, if you want to build this, I’ll give you the specifications!
Saw Table Extension
- 7 96" 2X4's and a sheet of plywood 4 4" tall. Heavy-duty locking casters, wood glue and bunch of 8X2 1/2" screws (interior graded)
Table Saw Work Table
- 12- 2x4x8 select stud
- 2-3/4 4x8 plywood
Routed/painted 49er Table Top
- Cedar 2×6, paint
Wine Cooler Table
Anna White inspired
Kitchen Island/table Top
Beetle killed Ponderosa Pine table/island top
- Wood of choice
- Dowels or wood joining method of choice
- 2 part bartop epoxy (lots and lots needed)